I managed to get some of my most pressing tasks for my side hustle accomplished today. It was my day off from work-work but there’s never a day off for the entrepreneur, right?
An entrepreneur tends to bite off a little more than he can chew hoping he’ll quickly learn how to chew it~Roy Ash
Ahem. She. 😉
Things I learned today:
- I have a decent working knowledge of self-hosted WordPress at it’s most basic level
- I have no understanding of Google Analytics and GDPR and legal pages, etc.
- My understanding is so poor for those things that the help pages are not helpful
- The best plugins for that kind of content are *cough* expensive for a freelancer
- I can summon my creative output at will and churn out something I’m proud of if I’m on a deadline and have no other choice
- I hate deadlines and the lack of choices
- My work-work and side hustle demands are taking precedence over my home maintenance
- I will not survive this if I don’t make time to exercise and sleep enough
I know I’ll figure things out as time goes on so long as I keep plugging away at this.