A Miami native, possibly looking to live like a tourist.
What have I done to myself?
What have I done to us all? I felt inspired to start a blog. What can I say? We’ll see if I do anything with it because I actually may not. But, then again, I just may.
Lo que pasa
What I’m doing this week, this month, whenever … as I’m figuring out what I’m doing on this site in the first place.
- Daily 41I’m feeling unlike myself. Maybe I put too much pressure on myself? Maybe I’m just not comfortable over-sharing? Or, maybe my problem with authority is so severe that even I just cannot tell myself what to do. I took the morning to rest. That became the afternoon. I made a tiny bit of progress on … Continue reading Daily 41
- Daily 40I am dead on my feet. Well, on my arse because I’m typing this from my bed as I try to stifle the yawns of exhaustion making my eyes water. I have no idea why I’m suddenly so tired but I am. Maybe my anxiety meds need tweaking? I’m feeling a bit more blah than … Continue reading Daily 40
- Daily 39I’m home. I’m exhausted. I was trying to use my foam roller and passed out on the floor for about 10 minutes. I think it’s time for bed. I hope you all had wonderful Saturdays! I’ll see you tomorrow … probably just as exhausted but, that’s okay. Tomorrow is my Friday. Ha!
- Daily 38Behold! I have accomplished nothing! 😀 Not entirely true. Some personal life situations popped up this week that required more of my attention that I would have expected. So much paperwork. So much time. So much … communicating with others. I find it all very draining. It must say something about me that I prefer … Continue reading Daily 38
- Daily 37I needed a break today. Had to catch up on life stuff. You know, the boring old errands and chores. The planning for the week—unrelated to work-work and side-hustle. I believe that’s how I fell so off track. I’m caught in a Venn Diagram of my own making and, if I don’t pay equal attention … Continue reading Daily 37